There's a new TV show on GAC called "Great American Heroes." The show is hosted by country singer Trace Adkins. Every week they highlight unsung heroes in towns all across America. It really inspired me to create a page on the US 96.3 website called the "US 96.3 Wall of Heroes."
This is a page where people can submit pictures, stories, and videos of people right here in our community. As the page gets rolling, my goal is to use the stories on the morning show.
* Logo exposure in a fixed position on the Wall of Heroes page on our website.
* Billboard announcements on the front/back of breaks about the Heroes on the morning show. Probably once a week?? I guess that would depend on the amount and caliber of stories we receive.
* Commercial adjacency to run first in stopset after the Hero's story during the morning show.
* You can also visit with Russ about the possibility of running DJ mentions on the Big Break page throughout the day with sponsor mentions attached.
* If the Wall of Heroes really takes off, I can see building a link on the Wall of Heroes page to allow listeners to sign up for a separate email blast that re-tells the story or stories of these heroes. Create a logo or banner placement on the blast that would allow for your sponsor's logo.
* 8'x11" sign for the sponsor's storefront. I can also design some custom artwork for their website and/or social media if they're interested in putting something online.